While adhering to social distancing recommendations, we ask that you strictly follow the below procedures.
- All adults entering the facility must wear a face covering at all times.
- Student/athletes 6-years and older must wear a face covering at all times.
- Please do not arrive more than 5-minutes prior to the start of class, you may enter the building to check-in.
- If your child is in a multi-day program or on a team, please consider viewing only one day per week for 40 minutes to minimize the load on our viewing areas. These were not designed with social distancing in mind and capacity is severely limited. We will be monitoring this now that all school age programs are scheduled for the afternoon hours.
Our recreation class students will be allowed to schedule needed make-up classes for the time they are out of the gym. All make-up classes must be scheduled through the front desk.
The health and safety of our students is our number one concern. Here are many of the things we are doing since we reopened:
- Top Flight will uphold the new student to square footage ratio mentioned in our state’s Action Plan. We are scheduling for no more than 4 students per 1,000 square feet.
- Class start and end times will be staggered to ensure time for the students and parents to get in and out of the gym safely, to provide time to clean high touch areas and equipment between classes and for teachers to wash their hands.
- All visitors, school-age and preschools students will enter the building via the front door. At the front door the staff will take each persons temperature entering the building with a touchless thermometer.
- Children will exit the building one at a time via the staff door leading into the parking lot.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be installed in all areas of the facility. Students and staff will be required to use these when moving from one area to the next.
- Top Flight staff will be assigned to athlete check in/check out, frequently sanitizing common areas with EPA registered cleaners on all entry touch points prior to and after each class. Staff will be cleaning gym surfaces between all classes.
- All students will be required to bring in their own labeled water bottles. Designated staff will sanitize that area for the next class prior to use.
- All competitive team students will bring their own backpacks (to be used as personal lockers). A list of items needed will be sent out to all team members. These will be carried with them as they rotate to each event.
- Our restrooms are now completely touchless. Automatic toilets, faucets, soap dispensers and hand towel dispensers have been installed and restroom usage will be monitored with no more than 2 people permitted at the same time.
- The drinking fountain will be closed and all cubby and locker usage will be suspended. If a parent will not be staying during class to hold on to shoes, jackets, etc., children should bring a backpack to store these items.
If you have questions or concerns, the quickest way to get a response would be to email the gym at email@example.com .
Don’t forget to keep watching for Top Flight Gymnastics email blasts, website updates and Facebook posts. If you are currently enrolled in classes, please log on to your Parent Portal account and “Opt in” to email blasts. This will allow all information being sent out via email to reach your inbox in a more timely manner. Thank you for your help.
- Top Flight Gymnastics Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TopFlightGymnastics/
- Top Flight Gymnastics Instagram Page: https://instagram.com/tfgym
- Arnold Martial Arts Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Arnold-Martial-Arts-137732982961127/
- Arnold Martial Arts Youtube Channel: https://youtu.be/LcX5qWQIoiU